How do I start staking Neblio?
Staking Neblio is very easy. All that you need is some coins, a computer, and the Neblio Core Wallet installed.
To start staking Neblio:
- Download the Neblio Core Wallet here.
- Allow the wallet to sync to the Neblio blockchain. Be aware that this process will take quite some time to complete.
- Once synced, you can encrypt your wallet to enhance its security. Go to the wallet settings and create a secure password for your wallet. Be sure not to lose the password as this will cause you to lose your coins.
- Send your coins to your Neblio Wallet.
- Unlock your wallet for staking to start earning rewards.
Do note that coins will need to be in your wallet for at least 24 hours before you will be eligible for any staking rewards. Staking rewards are random, so it may take a while before you see any returns. If you want to know more about the returns that you can expect, please take a look at this article.
Although staking is easy and possible from practically any computer with an internet connection, doing so from your regular computer is not the best way to approach staking. The Neblio network encourages continuous staking, which requires you to leave your wallet unlocked for staking at all times. The hardware of your computer is likely not designed for always-on purposes, which will start to hurt your profits as you are spending money on repairs. Furthermore, keeping your computer running 24 hours a day is very inefficient. For this reason, we have developed the OmniStaker. The OmniStaker is an easy-to-use and efficient device that will allow you to stake multiple currencies simultaneously. With its low operating costs, the OmniStaker allows you to maximise the revenue gained from staking your coins.